Extract Source: Immature or near mature outer peel of Citrus paradisi Macfadyen and Grapefruit Appearance: White to Yellow Powder Content: 98%
Test Method: HPLC Naringin CAS No.: 10236-47-2 Naringin Molecular Formula: C27H32O14 Naringin Molecular Weight: 580.53
1. Antibacterial and anti-fungi, resist various bactirier, such as staphylococcus aureus, escherichia coli, typhoid bacillus.
2. Lower blood cholesterol, reduce thrombosis, improve micro-circulation and nutrient supply, it can effectively prevent cerebrovascular diseases.
3. Spasmolysis and Cholagogue
4. Anti-inflammatory and Sedative
5. Anti-cancer, Aldose Reductase Inhibitory Effect of the Eye
1. As the raw materials of drugs for bacterial infections, sedative and anti-cancer, it is widely used in medical field.
2. As the product of sedative and boosting immune system, it is widely used in field of health product.
3. As the product of leisure and boosting immune system, it is widely used in cosmetics industry.
Packaging Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum;N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years Storage
Store in a cool, dry and well-sealed container; keep away from moisture and strong light/heat Shelf Life
2 Years if properly stored.