97% Oleanolic Acid Extract
Specification：97% Oleanolic Acid
Main Function：Anti-inflammatory, sedative, cardiac, diuretic, hypolipidemic, hypoglycemic and protective effects on liver and enzymes etc.
Product Name: Oleanolic Acid Extract
Botanical Origin: Hemsleya Amabilis Diels
Extraction Part: Tuber
Main Active Ingredient&Content: 97% Oleanolic Acid
Melting point: > 300 degree C (lit.)
Boiling point: 502.79 degree C (rough estimate)
Test Method: TLC
Extract Solvents: Ethanol
Effect of Oleanolic Acid
1. Oleanolic Acid has anti-inflammatory, sedative, cardiac, diuretic, hypolipidemic, hypoglycemic and protective effects on liver and enzymes, enhance immunity and inhibit the growth of S180 tumor strain. It is an effective ingredient for the development and treatment of liver diseases and hypoglycemic drugs.
2. Oleanolic Acid has protective effect on chromosome damage and preventive effect on experimental atherosclerosis. Clinically used in the treatment of infectious acute jaundice hepatitis, chronic viral hepatitis, has obvious effect of reducing alanine aminotransferase and reducing jaundice.
3. Oleanolic Acid can inhibit the proliferation of hepatic fibrosis. In rats with hepatic fibrosis treated with oleanolic acid, the proliferation of hepatic fibrosis is serious and significantly reduced, and the content of collagen in liver is reduced, suggesting that oleanolic acid can prevent and treat liver cirrhosis.
4. Reducing the level of brain homogenate tyrosine in cirrhotic rats: As the level of brain homogenate tyrosine decreased significantly, it could inhibit the production of pseudo-neurotransmitters, so it was beneficial to the prevention and treatment of hepatic encephalopathy.
5. Oleanolic Acid capsule is an over-the-counter drug used as an adjuvant drug for liver diseases, and is used as an adjuvant treatment for acute and chronic hepatitis. It has a certain protective effect on liver injury. It can decrease the elevated serum alanine aminotransferase, promote the regeneration of hepatocytes and accelerate the repair of necrotic tissues.
N.W: 25kg/Drum. Double plastic-bag inside
Standard Packed in Fiber Drums with Two Plastic Bags Inside
Weight: G.W: 28KGS/Drum;N.W: 25KG/Drum
Drum Size & Volume: I.D.35cm x H51cm; 0.075 Cubic Meter/Drum
Shelf Life: 2 Years
Store in a cool, dry and well-sealed container; keep away from moisture and strong light/heat