Specification [Product Name] Pawpaw Extract/Papaya Extract [Latin name] Fructus Chaenomelis [Extract Origin] Papaya Extract is a dried ripe fruit of the rose family. [Chemical] Papaya Extract contains malic acid, tartaric acid, citric acid, saponins and flavonoids. The fresh fruits contain catalase (catalase), and the seeds contain HCN. [Product Specifications] 5:1 10:1 20:1 TLC [Appearance] Brown yellow fine powder [Product Number] 100% through 80 mesh sieves
1. Prevent liver cells swelling and promote liver cells repairing
2. Strong function of antibacterial, especial for variety of enterobacteria and Staphylococcus
3. Obviously inhibit action towards diplococcus pneumoniae and mycobacterium tuberculosis
4. Slow cell growth, decrease the phagolysis function of macrophage, unaffected of normal cells
5. Kill various kinds of cancer cell
6. Whiten Skin and grown breast
Papaya extract is mainly used for damp Bi obstruction, waist and knee joint pain and so on.